User avatar

RekatsRovert

  • Welcome Mat Re: New feller.

    Hello everyone that's answered me recently. :D Hannah: It actually does, which was my intention when I went into the Wildlife Management program. A writer must have something to write ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New feller.

    My favorite genre to write would probably be fantasy fiction, although I try not to restrict myself. :3 Favorite animal would be the fox, and favorite color would probably be ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Yeah, I'm new too, and wouldn't mind answers akin to Krystal's. :) Where does one go to get started? Should we just dive into the posting boards, or should we ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New feller.

    Hey there. I'm an amateur writer that's trying to get people to read what he's written. So, here I am. :smt001 Huh. I can't think of anything really clever to ...

    Apr 9, 2010


The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star