User avatar

RekatsRovert

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Introduction Of My Novel :) - Serpent Riddle

    Looking at this selection at face value, I think I see what it was that got you a good amount of the negative comments from PhoenixBishop. It looks like you're ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Back of 2526.. (summary)

    Reminds me of a movie that was made, not too long ago, mixed with a short story I read awhile back, in school. "The Most Dangerous Game" was the name ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Crafting the Amulet (Chapters 1-3)

    Heh alright then. I guess this means I need to make a new thread?

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New feller.

    My favorite genre to write would probably be fantasy fiction, although I try not to restrict myself. :3 Favorite animal would be the fox, and favorite color would probably be ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Crafting the Amulet (Chapters 1-3)

    Author's note: Since I'm still a newbie, I'm trying to understand how stuff goes on here. From what I've seen so far, people post a new thread for each new ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "Escape from Loredaen Hall" Prologue: Poisoned

    I like the use of Gaelic. :) I'm really wondering just if the translations were necessary, if maybe they could be left up the the reader's imagination. I know that ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Green tree chapter three - hey that rhymes :)

    These are some good characters you've developed. :) I like that line about the swine flu, that *was* a nice touch. I also like the way you've blended all these ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Elemental Quest - The Immortal Seven (Chp 1 & 2)

    Esmé brings up a good point that I wanted to address upon reading this. I like the ideas that you're giving us, but since all it is is backstory, perhaps ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: what do you listen to while writing?

    I actually am constantly inspired by music to write. I actually like to compile a soundtrack for the piece I'm writing, music that goes along with the scene in the ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Career

    Wow, it seems like I'm one of the only ones with designs in the sciences. I'm here now, it looks like. I'm in college for Wilderness Management, so I deal ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Yeah, I'm new too, and wouldn't mind answers akin to Krystal's. :) Where does one go to get started? Should we just dive into the posting boards, or should we ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New feller.

    Hey there. I'm an amateur writer that's trying to get people to read what he's written. So, here I am. :smt001 Huh. I can't think of anything really clever to ...

    Apr 9, 2010


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley