User avatar

Rei

  • Welcome Mat Re: Everythiiing in its riiight place ~

    YAY! I've finally found someone else who's as into Jim Henson and Star Wars as me. Yihoo. Just about everything I write has been influenced slightly by one or both ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Junior Admins!

    YAY! CANDY! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

    May 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new, hey hey.

    Yahoo! Another Canadian. Welcome. Bievenue. Irasshaimase. Waddaya think? Should Canada go to the polls?

    May 7, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Junior Admins!

    I think this just shows how much better this site is from TYWC. When Dave wasn't able to run the site, he didn't really bother to do anything about it. ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Zentillius

    You sound like a very fascinating person. can't wait to read your stories,

    May 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My life as a warrior of light

    Yeah, and me, I just got distracted easily.

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Warthog In A King Prawn Suit Is Alive

    YAY Warty! Happy to have you here.

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My life as a warrior of light

    Being in the same class and being friends don't automatically go together. It's also pretty arrogant to say you're the smartest person in the school just because you get the ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    Mind saying that in simple English? I wish you guys would be this interested in my work. from now on, I think I'll just stay away from this topic.

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    Woah, woah, woah. This is going way to far. It's gone from a fun discussion to a way-to-serious debate. Let me make a few things clear. Nobody taught me to ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    It's pretty arrogant to assume that just because we have a greater understanding of certain sciences that anient wisdoms must be wrong. Take Chinese medicine for example. It works just ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    Well, I find it hard to believe that people take the bible as literally as they do. But I don't make fun of those beliefs, and only ever critisize it ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    I don't understand why you keep coming to this topic, especially with that attitude. I would appriciate it if you either didn't come here, or let yourself believe in magic ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    How is it off topic? That's some funless attitude you seem to have for this topic. People are talking about the Fair Folk, even if they are being a bit ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Who is writing a book?

    Very Impressive, dreaming mouse. I haven't been able to get even close to that length yet. So far my longest has been just shy of 40 thousand words. However, with ...

    Mar 29, 2005


If fortis was here, we could have a teal party
— Pompadour