User avatar

Rei

  • Welcome Mat Re: Djinni

    That depends on how you define the word geek.

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Djinni

    YAY! More Star Wars geeks who write novels. Welcome and bievenue my fellow creator of things people think are made-up, but really do exist.

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Time for my newbie post! :)

    Yep. This is definitely the right place to be. I'd be happy to help you with your first novel. I've written some short novels already, and think I've got a ...

    Jun 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing Harkness

    Meh. Harkness wants people who will be brutal. I'm just preparing him/her from what I'm like as a critiquer. But I'm really very nice when I'm not giving crits.

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing Harkness

    Welcome and bievenu. I look forward to reading your work and absolutely tearing apart your work. I am cruel at times, but you'll be better for it in the future.

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. I'm new.

    If you're interested in names, check out this one. Reichieru is my Japanese name, which is an approximation of my Hebrew name, Rachel. Rachel means innocent lamb in Hebrew. Reichi ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Rule regarding Chat/Leet Speak

    Cheers to that, Snoink.

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Are You Being Logged Out?

    What exactly are cookies, anyway, besides chocolately goodness you can dip in milk.

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. I'm new.

    Good to see another person joining who's closer to my own age. I look forward to reading your stuff.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Are You Being Logged Out?

    I just got logged out a few seconds ago trying to get into the Lounge.

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everybody ^_^

    Yes, Aria. I was going by the same penname at TWYC. What was yours?

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everybody ^_^

    Yay! It seems that Nate has rescued many TYWC refugees.

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Rule regarding Chat/Leet Speak

    I'm glad finally took the initiative to point this problem out. But I'm also a little disappointed in the people who made it necessary. I mean, if we won't use ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Everythiiing in its riiight place ~

    One of my novels was actually based on Labyrinth. There, I spelled it right this time. Only I strayed away from the fairy-tale style of the story and made it ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Everythiiing in its riiight place ~

    So what's your favourite Henson movie? Mine is The Lybrinth, though I love The Dark Crystal almost as much.

    May 20, 2005


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline