User avatar

Rei

  • Welcome Mat Re: About Ryan Spiegel - purifier

    Isn't Inu Yasha on any American channels? It's been on YTV for a long time. I've seen pretty much every episode they've shown. But maybe we got it first since ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: About Ryan Spiegel - purifier

    What's wrong with Inu Yasha? Besides, forgive my impoliteness, but I was asking Ryan, not you.

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: About Ryan Spiegel - purifier

    I second that. I love anime! I haven't seen much Naruto though, since I can't download because my computer SUCKS. What other anime do you like? Right now I'm into ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Swearing is NOT allowed - Rule 2 Reinforcement

    Too true, too true. We can't be afraid of any kind of language if we're going to be writers. Yet at the same time, we need to know where best ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Removed

    So what if I were to send you really disturbing letters?

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Idiot

    Well, I hope you feel better. ;)

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Removed

    Is that your real mailing adress?

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A little bit of me

    YAY! Cookies all around. Welcome. Bievenu. Irrasshaimase. Randomness is cool!

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Idiot

    I second that remark, Crysi!

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Idiot

    Where do you get off calling yourself an idiot. You are not an idiot.

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Djinni

    They still are in most places. I don't know of any place outside Southern Ontario where the word geek is used the way we use it.

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Djinni

    Yeah. I wish I still had this poem I wrote in the space of about five minutes because my teacher told me to. It was called "Geek Power." It was ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Djinni

    Well, it's the same basic concept. But with things like guitars, using geek does sound kind of silly.

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am me

    Geez, and I thought Central Tech was big. I think it's the biggest in Canada.

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Djinni

    Well, I thought it was an appropriate word because of the way you randomly quoted Star Wars. I don't know about anywhere else, but in Ontario, the meaning of the ...

    Jul 8, 2005


The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White