User avatar

Rei

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Fanfiction Forum Added March 7, 2006

    I second that amen! Timothy Zhan and Kevin Anderson (who have written the most for Star Wars books as far as I am aware) are much better that George as ...

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Fanfiction Forum Added March 7, 2006

    So true, so true! The writers who do the Star Wars and Star Trek novels are often award winners and best-sellers. I love Star Wars, but I wouldn't read the ...

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Self love

    Seemed a little too straight-forward. Being more indirect, with some more descriptive and figuretive language would make it have more of an impact that just statements. Anyway, welcome to the ...

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Vulgar Language Reminder

    Oops! I really gotta pay more attention. Sometimes I think I might have a minor learning disability because I always miss stuff like that if I read too fast.

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Vulgar Language Reminder

    I was responding to Snoink.

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Vulgar Language Reminder

    There really is only one time swearing is really necessary, and that's if it's appropriate for the characters to talk that way. It's unfair to say that you should never ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: What up?

    Welcome and bienvenue!

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ikklebeastie

    Welcome and bienvenue. I'm insane, but so are most of us. Have fun.

    Sep 2, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: JustGoat.com

    How about a section specifically for novels? On a site like this, where there are none, it's difficult to find people who will read the entire thing, especially if you're ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone

    Welcome and bienvenue!

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoi hoi!

    I remember once being in union stantion, and there was a guy from Texas or something, and he wanted to buy tickets for the TTC, and he pulled out his ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Greetings :P

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoi hoi!

    Well, good to have another local at the site anyway. Hope you enjoy your time here. I'm sure you'll love it.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoi hoi!

    Cheers to my fellow notherner! Welcome and bienvenue. Where abouts Toronto do you live? I'm in the Bathurst/St. Clair area. And you wouldn't happen to be Martha, whom I gave ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour!

    Welcome, bienvenue, irasshaimase. Happy to have you with us. Look forward to reading your work. Don't be afraid to post your stuff here. There are those of us who don't ...

    Aug 15, 2005


I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss