-
Re: Everybody else is doing it... I feel deprived :P
Thanks everybody! :) Rei - Ha! We can both be the old timers, keeping the whipper snappers inline. :D Hee hee hee. Technically that's going to be a big part ...
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Everybody else is doing it... I feel deprived :P
Nice to see some other people not in their teens around. Now I don't feel so old. Welcome back to the Society, fishr!
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: MH is...here
Aaaaaaaah! I sees, I sees.
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: MH is...here
No, I mean it sucks that you can't change it if you get bored of it.
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: MH is...here
Yeah, it sucks. You did have a tendency to change your display name regularly, didn't you?
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MY EVIL PLAN IS WORKING!
So is Italian going to be the primary language of the world after SOGD is implemented? I don't wanna learn a new language. Harumph!
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MY EVIL PLAN IS WORKING!
Quite possibly, Dan.
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MY EVIL PLAN IS WORKING!
Dan, can I be your assisant? You need your fellow Jews to form a good SOGD.
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: The Various Tiring Aspects of Dreaming Too Deep
Could be, could be
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: The Various Tiring Aspects of Dreaming Too Deep
Hrm . . . Samurai, eh. I think I was a samurai in a past life.
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: AYE! AVAST!
Don't have any new words off the top of my head to teach you, but welcome to the renewed Society!
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: wanna read some writing and become friends
All you really have to do is jump in. Post a few comments and then post a piece of your own writing. Then start to get involved in the lounge ...
Apr 28, 2006 -
Re: Salutations from McPheever!
Then you have certainly come to the right place. We're all honest, sometimes brutally so.
Apr 23, 2006 -
Re: Salutations from McPheever!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! American Idol fan! SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (just kidding)
Apr 23, 2006 -
Re: Why YWS Went Out Of Whack On April 11, 2006
I agree Galatea! The light it so much nicer. The dark is all depressing.
Apr 12, 2006
