User avatar

Rei

  • Information Desk Archive Re: How old is too old at YWS?

    I'm with Ari on this one. Nice to verify that.

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Woah! What Happened To The Front Page?

    Okay, Nate. What you're saying does make sence. I don't know about anyone else, but the focus I'm talking about is reading and critiquing work. If the first thing we ...

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Woah! What Happened To The Front Page?

    ladydark has a point. I think she's very right about that. If you want to have more people looking at Squills, perhaps have the most recent entry at the top, ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Woah! What Happened To The Front Page?

    A soon as I opened the page, I had a similar reaction to Dream Deep. I wanted to get away from the front page as fast as possible. One thing ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Front Page Is Going To Change

    Yes, please, have that option. And to be prefectly honest, as soon as I loaded the site today, I just wanted to get away from the main page as fast ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Glorious Homecoming

    *Shakes head* I really hope this is an act.

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Interesting Country and State Stats

    Wow, didn't realize there were so many of us. I'm probably the main reason Canada has been the most actove country in the last few days.

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Front Page Is Going To Change

    I'm with David. Still don't like the stick figures. Also, I severely dislike having Squills articles there instead of the most recent literary posts. The literary posts are supposed to ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Tamora Pierce YWS Interview?

    How does she keep disciplined and not get off task?

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Front Page Is Going To Change

    I'm gonna have to go along with Dreamy on this one. It looks weird, and the stick figures don't do anything good for it. I like the main page the ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: pleased to meet you all...

    I go along with what Snoink said. And hey, I'm sure you're better then you think you are. Many writers are. I hope you like it here!

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: someone new

    YAY for new people! Welcome. I'm Rei. If you want a critique, don't hesitate to ask.

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there

    Well, you're way ahead of a lot of people. Fifteen still is pretty young. Welcome to the society!

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Harmony'sSake

    Nice to have you here, Harmoney. Good to have some more young, enthusiatic members.

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Ads Are Back

    It is unfortunate that we have to have these ads to pay for the site, but I will do my part and click on them as long as I still ...

    Aug 9, 2006


I like to create sympathy for my characters, then set the monsters loose.
— Stephen King