User avatar

Rei

  • Welcome Mat Re: Who is writing a book?

    Novel writing is hard. It does take a lot of patience. But the thing to do is not to try to hard. If you tell yourself, I'm going to write ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Who is writing a book?

    Welcome welcome. Bienvenue. Irasshai. (the third one is Japanese) Yes. I be writing books. I've actually completed four already, and am working on my fifth. Three are obvious fantasies, but ...

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    Look at what DarkerSarah said.

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    Actually, bra size has nothing to do with it. It's just the part of my body that shows people that I haven't just started puberty. In Toronto, we use child ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    Actually, I'm more of a Celt, you know, the people who lived in Ireland before the Christians. Wiccans actually don't have anything to do with faeries. I do have Irish ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Pixie Girl

    Hi fellow scribes. This is Helen Rachel Baumander, otherwise known as the pixie girl. That's right. I am decended from the Fair Folk. I honestly and truely believe that. Care ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A little Introduction...

    Hi all. I am just here to introduce myself for those of you whohave not seen my post in the Fanatsy section. I have written four books, and am writing ...

    Feb 3, 2005


I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney