User avatar

Rei

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?

    I do not cause you to see raging anger where only mild annoyance exists.

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?

    Who would want to be a member of a group where you aren't allowed to disagree with the people in charge?

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?

    I usually pass denial pretty quickly and go to anger. I'll admit it. I'm an angry person.

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?

    Yes, lets move on. And remember that "I'm annoyed and want to express it," does not always mean, "I want to start a debate."

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?

    1) I was not arguing, I was expressing an opinion, nothing more. 2) You are right, Sam. I just don't think it's right to get right of something just because ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?

    Yes, but those few people show the danger that we can all get in. That's the kind of perception that causes us to put helmets on kids while they are ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?

    This is pretty disappointing. I hate to say it, but this seems very reactionary. I've never liked the idea of taking something away from everyone because of the actions of ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm afraid you guys will bite... Hi!

    I don't bite. Least not until after I've cooked you.

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Possible Storybook Approval System

    It's certainly reasonable. but as others have said, I would want some more clearly defined rules before I say yes for sure.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New! Hall of Fame of Extraordinary Young Writers

    Very nice, Nate.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Problems

    Good to know that you're aware of it. Thanks, Nate.

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Peeks out from hiding place* Um...hello?

    Welcome! All misunderstood rejects have a place here. And don't worry about the writer's block. Just read and review and once you hit 25 crits, join us in the chatroom. ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Rekuen sucks at introductions.

    Welcome, welcome. I think most of us have that problem about finishing things at one time or another. BTW, t hanks for the comment on my story. However, don't assume ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Quick Update on the Journal

    Pretty cool. I just came back to Toronto, but there was a time when I had a good relationship with some of the librarians at a particular branch. If they ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: How old is too old at YWS?

    Guess you just have to be young at heart

    Feb 26, 2008


I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan