-
Re: Torturing your character
Well, some of my characters have been in a lot of pain, but I wouldn't call it torture *runs to get her USB key to look up some older stuff*
Mar 4, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Can't you smell the smoke?
Mar 4, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Would you really want to bother them with something this trivial?
Mar 3, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Isn't that what we're looking for the bucket for?
Mar 3, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Did I say that there was treasure in the bucket?
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Do you know where my bucket is?
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
How was I supposed to know on line?
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Can you?
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Is it so hard to tell that she was saying that she thought I said it was wrong for someone to say they like it, not that there is anything ...
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: 50,000 words anyone?
YAY! *feels inadequate because she can't get beyond 40K even when she's not cramming and rushing*
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
And what does that have to do with the fire or my bucket?
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Aren't you supposed to be able to read my mind?
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Doesn't anyone realize that I need that bucket to carry water to a fire?
Feb 29, 2008 -
Re: Fairy Tales and a Plot Question
A fairy tale is, in most cases, a fantasy that follows certain conventions. Those conventions do come out of sources like what the Grimm's published, and what the author of ...
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Did YOU take my bucket?
Feb 28, 2008
