User avatar

Rei

  • Art & Photography Re: Sachiko

    hee hee. luv ya guys

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Rawr! I'm a Donosaur!

    hee hee hee. Me like.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: "It's me, MARIO!"

    Ha! I love it. It looks like a My Little Pony in the background, though.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Are people asking random questions that have nothing to do with the previous one, therefore spoiling part of the challenge of the game?

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Is that really a question?

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime picture I drew on paint shop pro

    Very nice. Other than the hands, this really does look like a chracater I would expect to see in a manga.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS meets Lolcatz!

    Ha! I love it. That made my day.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Can I choose my happy pills?

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Takes one to write one?

    I agree. It is completely method acting. Certainly, I have an easier time writing about relatively innocent teenage girls, but in one of my books, said teenage girl is being ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What can I choose?

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Isn't what?

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Is that something you can really choose?

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Isn't it obvious?

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Where is it going?

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Since when doe sthat sort of thing interfere with the nose?

    Mar 4, 2008


The highlighted children are not mine.
— AresFig