User avatar

Rei

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Takes one to write one?

    Another good example: Memoirs of a Geish is a book about the life of a Japanese woman, a Geisha, yet it was written by a American man who had little ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What makes you think she was asking you?

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures of Victoria

    very pretty. wish I could be more contrsuctive than that.

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Didn't you know that I'm a very screwed up person?

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Aren't teeangers who haven't lived on their own annoying?

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Do you know anything about the expenses of adult life?

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Did you know that I have a job but need to do crazy things like eat, pay rent and pay student loan debts?

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Who has the money for that?

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitten Puppy at Play

    Too cute! Not bad with the captions. Though you could have done more with camera anlges and lighting. You know, so we can see their faces a little bit better, ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lindt Love

    aww! I couldn't eat them now!

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Remind You of Anyone?

    The drawing is pretty good, but I couldn't read the words. They were a bit too small.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Fairy Beery, but you can call me Febe. I hide my wings with a sweat suit, and I brought beer to the human race.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Fotos de Mexico

    Yeah, I can definitely see the wheel pictures being turned into a series. Maybe a calendar or something.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What do you expect me to write in when someone else is using the computer?

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Is it heading for my notebooks?

    Mar 24, 2008


Poetry is thoughts that breathe, and words that burn.
— Thomas Gray