User avatar

Rei

  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Hasn't anyone ever heard of Pizza Pizza or realize that everyone in Ontario knows that is their number because of genius advertising?

    May 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    How could anyone forget 967-1111?

    May 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Did you look in your jacket pocket?

    May 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Doesn't thunder_dude have a really good point?

    May 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Do you still want it?

    May 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Where is the phonebook?

    May 10, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: First Novel?

    I'd say that it varies from person to person. For the majority of us, when we write our first novel, we don't know what we're doing. We're just figuring it ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Does the pizza place have any special deals on right now?

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Does anyone ever tell me anything?

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why do you want to know?

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Wouldn't I want to know if someone was implying something negative about me?

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: No! It's mine!

    Everything you draw is just so darn cute. I wish I could be more constructive than that,

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Angel-chan wanted to see

    Too Cute, Sachi. And I do see the mouth.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What are you implying?

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Is pizza a good idea?

    Apr 9, 2008


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary