User avatar

Rei

  • Media Reviews Re: Young Adult Fiction

    Recently, I attended a discussion of Canadian children's authors, illustrators, and book sellers on the genre that is generally categorized as Young Adult or teen fiction. One of the book ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: All American Girl by Meg Cabot

    I just thought the story was stupid. It was poorly written, and I could not force myself to finish it.

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Neil Gaiman (Books and Comics)

    I've just read Coraline. Not bad, though I prefer is short stories and poetry.

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Neil Gaiman (Books and Comics)

    I've never actually read much of his work, but I loved what little that I have. you know, little bits in anthologies, and things. I think North American culture doesn't ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    Sorry Nate. Silly Brad. I never asked you to shut up. How American of you to twist things so they make you look like the better person even when you're ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    I really don't think you could. In the past when you have suggested we stop arguing, you have immediately started again when (from the wayyou I saw it) felt confident ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    Oh yeah. One more thing. if Shakespeare is so terrible, why has he remained so popular for hundreds of years? I love the language (but I also love the stories, ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    I see one person here has called Shakespeare a copy-cat. Maybe so. Maybe he did borrow ideas and story-lines. But who doesn't? Are the fanatsy novelists who delve into fairy-tales ...

    Feb 3, 2005


Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher