-
Re: Toast!
Super cute. I like it!
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: Sureal's Most Awesomly Random Sketches!
They don't all look like girls.
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: Hate on Spiders
Tee hee. Me like, me like.
Jul 12, 2005 -
Re: Role Play (fun!!)
We do RPGs in The Tavern.
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: The Bartimaues Trilogy: The Amulet of Samarkand
I agree. And it was absolutely hillarious.
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Creative writing no longer exists
Thank you. I'm just a little concerened about what publishers are going to make of it. Mainly because it's not going to follow the structure or style any Canadian youth ...
Jul 4, 2005 -
Re: Creative writing no longer exists
Doesn't anyone have an opinion on my idea?
Jul 4, 2005 -
Re: IT'S WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR...well, not really :P
Meh. You don't have to like a book to discuss it.
Jul 2, 2005 -
Re: IT'S WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR...well, not really :P
It wasn't so much innocence as ignorance. Her being naked had nothing to do with sexuality anyway. By that point, she was mad. Also, something I forgot to say before, ...
Jul 2, 2005 -
Re: Creative writing no longer exists
I don't know if the number is accurate, or who came up with it. I'm just quoting my mother. But the concept, I believe, is accurate.
Jul 2, 2005 -
Re: Creative writing no longer exists
Here's something my mother once said on the topic. There are only thirty-six stories. All the rest is interpretation.
Jul 2, 2005 -
Re: IT'S WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR...well, not really :P
How could you think the pigeon was pointless? Meh. Maybe you just do't get the symbolism yet. I thought the fact that she hinted rather than actually describing it helped ...
Jun 30, 2005 -
Re: Creative writing no longer exists
Well, I don't know if this type of book doesn't exist. There really are too many to tell. The one I'm working on, of which the first three chapters have ...
Jun 27, 2005 -
Re: What's in a title?
Dream Stealer sounds like a fantasy novel about a witch or something that it taking away people's dreams using some sort of evil spell so she can kill the magic ...
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: Young Adult Fiction
I know. But the fact that she was sixteen is one of the reasons it was so real. Besides, it was much easier to get published in the 60's than ...
Jun 21, 2005
