User avatar

Rei

  • Art & Photography Re: Comic Pitch

    Cheers to that!

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Have you guys read these books?

    yes, I remember now, that's the one. I didn't like it. It was utterly pointless, and has no real redeaming value because the boys don't leave, even when they are ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Comic Pitch

    No, there are times when you use had. Let me give you an example if the difference. "I'm feeling terrible because my boyfriend has dumped me." "I was feeling terrible ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Comic Pitch

    Yes, it is in the past, but when you're writing in present-tense and refering to things that happened in the past, you use has. Had is used with you're writing ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Comic Pitch

    I can't really read much of it, but the drawings will be all right once you clean them up a bit. One nitpick from the words I can read: My ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Have you guys read these books?

    To be perfectly honest, I can't remember the title of the one Gordon Korman book I read. It was on a recommended reading list of youth fiction, and I was ...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Have you guys read these books?

    I've read that! Have you read it's paralex, Ender's Shadow? To be perfectly honest, I liked Ender's Shadow more than Ender's Game.

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Have you guys read these books?

    Wow, you've got two Canadian authors up there. I haven't read read any of those books, but I have read books by Korman and Oppel. Even got to meet Oppel ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Kingdom Hearts pics!!

    These are fabo! (That's high praise from me) *seeths with jealously, wishing she could draw*

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Call me a Dork....

    I think geek is the better word. Please don't take that the wrong way. To me, being a geek is a good thing.

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I like both. But I guess Tolkien was a little too long winded at times. You don't really need most of the background mythology and history he includes. Then again ...

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Eh... Orks...

    Hey, I didn't know what this orc was from. And even if it is just a name made up by a fantasy writer, he spelled it a certain way and ...

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Eh... Orks...

    Forgive my pickiness, but it's spelled with a C. Anyway, it's a pretty good orc. Although, from the kind of helmet you used, I would guess it's meant to be ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Toast!

    There's a song about toast?

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: What Ryan Gary Joel has read!

    Would you mind telling us a little bit about these books? This, after all, the book review forum.

    Jul 30, 2005


Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx