User avatar

Rei

  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Do you know any of those songs?

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Does anyone want to sing a happy song to break the tension?

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Can't you just ignore us while you eat?

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why should I be quiet?

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Which slice did you want?

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Have you been reading this?

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Igor Karkaroff

    Pretty good. If you were going for a younger version of him in the movie, it looks just right.

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: List of taboo writing words

    "Questioned" just to be different and avoid using "asked" as in: "How did the test go?" he questioned. I once read a book that, as good as it was, irritated ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Doesn't anyone know how to ask a proper question?

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do people think your strories are cliche?

    I've seen some people who use the word cliche in almost every review they post on this site. The fact of the matter is, there is no book or movie ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    How would I know?

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What makes you think the forks and knives are for the Coke?

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Can one person really eat that much pizza all at once anyway?

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    ummmmm. Puppies? What's the point of soup?

    May 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Are you really still on that bucket thing?

    May 23, 2008


okay I think I need to grab some nachos
— BluesClues