User avatar

Rei

  • Media Reviews Re: Young Adult Fiction

    That's basically the big problem with the entertainment industry. Not just in books, but in movies, TV, and music. They see one book etc. that's success and suddenly everyone wants ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: W I P Banner

    This is great. It doesn't even need any colour. It's fine the way it is. I love the style you have for your lettering.

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    Haven't read the bible and I'm not interested.

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    Well, part of what makes it "classic" is that it has stood the test of time, or can be considered timless. People remember it. So yeah, there isn't really a ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    Not too fond of classic lit myself. Though A Christmas Carrol is all right.

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    Well, the way people define a classic changes from person to person. Some may say fifty and some may say seventy-five. But I was taught that it was one hundred ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    If it was published at least one hundred years ago, it qualifies as a classic.

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Subconscience and I

    Spiffy.

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Have you guys read these books?

    What's Jake, Reinvented about? I see it in the library all the time, but I've never bothered to pick it up.

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Subconscience and I

    Now if only I knew what that was.

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: At A Spring

    FAERIES! Great choice of colours. The nose makes it look funny and cute. And yes, the hands look strange, but who says faeries have to have hands like humans.

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Subconscience and I

    I'm with Snoink, on this one. I would like them more if they were cleaned up. But, it is up to personal preferance.

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Abstract faces

    Me like, me like! It's interesting how you can sometimes see a face in the oddest shapes. Great choice of colours!

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Have you guys read these books?

    Not particularly, though there were some amusing moments.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: LABELS

    Hey, I'd call it art. But the only art I really get is story-telling and theatre.

    Aug 24, 2005


I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest