-
Re: Why is Shakespeare so flippin' sweet?
I don't really know anything about that, but it wouldn't surprize me if it's true.
Apr 28, 2006 -
Re: Why is Shakespeare so flippin' sweet?
Regardless of what anyone thinks of him, he probably never wanted even half of the recognition he's recieved, so long after his death. It wasn't his choice to publish the ...
Apr 28, 2006 -
Re: Why is Shakespeare so flippin' sweet?
Actually, none of those stories were of his own creation. Back then, people knew the ending and that's the way they liked it. Until around the 1700's, writers used stories ...
Apr 20, 2006 -
Re: Made-up words
I think everyone made that one up.
Apr 19, 2006 -
Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read
Never read Eldest yet, but Eragon. Geez. That book was terrible. Average teenage writing at best. The author was definitely a very smart boy, but a bad writer and a ...
Apr 10, 2006 -
Re: Rereading books
Cheers to that Eloere!
Mar 26, 2006 -
Re: Rereading books
It's not just a case of not understanding and misreading things the first time you read it. There's also interpretation and response. Regardless of whether or not it is a ...
Mar 21, 2006 -
Re: Rereading books
Exactly! Rereading, especially for a student of literature or a young writer, is essential. You never get everything the first time you read a book or see a movie. A ...
Mar 20, 2006 -
Re: Made-up words
Ridonkulous- rediculous to the next level Shmamered - really hammered
Mar 13, 2006 -
Re: Error Message
yeah, I see nothing wrong with your hands. They aren't the best-looking hands I've ever seen, but they work with the style of the rest of the picture.
Mar 3, 2006 -
Re: Shakespeare
Yeah, it's really funny how much disguised swearing there is in his plays.
Feb 26, 2006 -
Re: Eldest
You can thank St. Lawrence College for that. The program I'm in is for what one of my profs calls a "professional helper", and we're learning to develop all kinds ...
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Eldest
Gotta say that I'm on yourside with this one. It's unfair to critisize something as subjective as whether or not a book is good. With art and literature, people are ...
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Eldest
I found the book to be very poorly written. The story is essentially Star Wars without the depth and maturity, and with a little LOTR mixed in. That's not a ...
Oct 25, 2005 -
Re: Flesh this out
Fascinating. What was going through your mind when you did that?
Sep 20, 2005
