User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    "If you like pain, try wearing a corest." POTC Such a quotable movie

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you have any mutated monkeys?

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why would I want to?

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Should I have?

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Would mutated monkies do that?

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Where'd everybody go? :cry:

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Write to express, not to impress.

    But that's off topic. Back to the subject at hand.

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Write to express, not to impress.

    Oh, I know what the terms mean. It just cracks me up to hear them talking about fancy techniques, colour theory, and the emotion behing the art when talking about ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Scotty, I was not making it a yes or no argument. I was merely trying to point out that the quote you used isn't strong enough to support either side ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Just because something is absurd does not make it untrue.

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    That was my point in reminding everyone that Darwin was Catholic.

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    I don't think there is. That's where faith comes in.

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Write to express, not to impress.

    You're right there, but you also have to think about who the readers will be. This discussion is about writing in a way to impress people with your vast vocabulary, ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Well, I haven't read the last twenty pages of this debate, so I don't know what people have been saying. Besides, I like finding a way to word things, even ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Cheers to that Sabradan! The world is not black and white. It is full of ambiguities. We really don't know nearly as much as we think we do about how ...

    Aug 10, 2005


He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi