User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    How was I supposed to know that?

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Write to express, not to impress.

    And I never said it was bad. You just gotta know who you're talking to. And you obviously think you're talking to a bunch of dictionaries.

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Write to express, not to impress.

    Well, why can't you just remember the fact that most of us are still in high school and talk to us like normal human beings? You're the one who needs ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you know that Galatea is in theatre school?

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Am I not the one who has experience in acting and theatre?

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't women often play boys in animation and in theatre?

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Wasn;t that cartoon kind of stupid?

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you even have to ask? (Seriously, though, I would love to do teh voice for an anime one day.)

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Did you know that some people can make half their acting career out of being a voice actor?

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    Is not. Just for the fun of it (and to prove how little I have to do until I leave for school) I've requested Pirates of the Carribean and I'm ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    Shakespeare in the park. Especially his frivolous romantic comedies like Much ado About Nothing.

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Has it even been on in the last four years?

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Write to express, not to impress.

    We're not saying it's a crime. We're just saying that you should keep in mind what your audience will understand and what will interest them. You don't put words like ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Shouldn't you ask Dexter from that cartoon?

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    How were they mutated?

    Aug 11, 2005


All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner