User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    You know, it's days like this that really prove to me that I'm a fairy.

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    How can you even ask that?

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    Okay, Sponson, I'm sorry, but that was pathetic and makes no sense anyway.

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    I'm not a writer. I'm a storyteller.

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    Actually, this post was Brad's idea. I've been bullied my whole life. You don't get used to being stepped on.

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    No, you probably read the post right. I'm just feeling really crappy right now.

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    Brad seems to get some sort of sick pleasure out saying things that he knows makes me feel really bad, but thinks it doesn't matter just because he doesn't mean ...

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Okay, but why enter a debate if you're not going to support one of the theories?

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do we need a reason other than for the entertainment value?

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Write to express, not to impress.

    Am I the only one who still hates him? But why shouldn't I? He laughed at the fact that my city was having a water emergency and only talks to ...

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why shouldn't we?

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't we have a right to know why people want to play as certain characters?

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Write to express, not to impress.

    And I can go lie in the road because I'm a complete idiot.

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why would I want to do that?

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Write to express, not to impress.

    It's not the use of that I'm talking about. It's the overuse of. I like learning new words too. But as writers, we're not about using the fanciest words, we're ...

    Aug 11, 2005


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote