User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    Constructive critizism includes pointing what is working and why.

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    Exactly. Even the man some people call the greatest writer of all time wrote frivolous romantic comedies. This year the theatre I volunteer for is doing Much Ado About Nothing. ...

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    Come on, everyone. Why don't we turn this topic into something fun. It started as an experiment gone wrong, but I'm over it. I do feel bad that I may ...

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't know what the heck is what?

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Can't someone ask without making a big deal out of it?

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    You were a little late for this. My crappy mood was long gone by the time you posted. But thanks for bringing it back. Oh and by the way, just ...

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Should we be allowed to do the "I don't know, does it" kind of question, because technically that's a sentence and a question?

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What the heck is your avvie supposed to be?

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Is it safe?

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    Griffin's the one who used the word leave, not me. And there is a difference. And how is it so many people seem to think I'm so great when I ...

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    I'll have to go along with that. You call that bashing? Yeah, I'm up to no good, but is it really proper bashing if it's a fact that pleases me?

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Is it?

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    Not really, not as long as that paka's still around.

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    I am now. That was why I posted this topic. And also to see how the paka who recommended I do this would respond.

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    You never know. Try reading Faeires by Brian Froud and Allan Lee. I never thought that much about it until I read it.

    Aug 12, 2005


Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau