User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    David Bowie

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Doesn't Griffin recognize an attempt at humour when he sees it or does he just hate Canadians?

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What's that supposed to mean?

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    Smallville. I think I'm officially addicted to that show. Wish I'd taped the one that was on last night. Clark got shot with a Kryptonit bullet. And my new computer ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Does anyone here know anything?

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you know that's not a proper question?

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you realize that in Toronto you're more likely to find someone studying Mandarin or Japanese than a Germanic langauge?

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I wouldn't feed it to a dog..

    Do any popular brands of fruity drinks have real fruit in them? I remember going into a variety store once to buy a drink. This was shortly after they were ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you know that Spanish is an elective and not even offered at all high schools in Ontario?

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Does knowing the odd phrase and word count?

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Didn't you know that you can answer questions in the form of a question?

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Will someone just answer the question?

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Does anyone else know a language other than English?

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Is this thread supposed to be strickly English?

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Kore wa nan des ka

    Aug 14, 2005


I exist as I am, that is enough
— Walt Whitman