User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: *gack*

    It bugs the heck out of me when people don't spell words properly. I get what you're saying with words taking longer to type. That's fine. But what's the excuse ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homeschooling rulz!

    It's not necessarily sports and proms that I'm talking about. To be perfectly honest, my prom was fun, but it's not all it's cracked up to be. My brother and ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *gack*

    Fortunately I don't get chain e-mails anymore. But anyway, power to the ubergeek! We rule the world! Or at least we should. Otaku unite. *Randomly knock people's baseball caps and ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you think it's kind of dangerous to trip a tiger?

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    That's true. University and college (two different things in Canada) aren't just a "pick your classes thing. I chose what program I wanted to take, and they told me what ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Are you the one who tripped it?

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    I do agree with people. It's just that my arguing stands out more. If I see people who are on my side, I tend not to respond much to them, ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    It's not supposed to be realistic. Theatre is about fantasy and pretend.

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    People flame you for saying good things about their work?

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    Galatea hit it rigt on the head, and grasped what I tripped over. High school is one of those things that is often miserable, but you see don't what you ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    Brad, that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. I was bullied constantly as a child. Sure, my success was delayed slightly. I am going to be two years ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    Very true, QI. I mean, if you compare the life of a homeschooler or one in a private school to those in a public school, who gets more exposure to ...

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    I don;t think the teaching method has anything to do with public or private school. In most cases, anyway. There are a few alternative-style schools in Toronto. Besides, even in ...

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homeschooling rulz!

    I think, it depends on the person though, that you'd be way too isolated if you're homeschooled. Sure, you can get a better education if you do it right, but ...

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    I also lean towards public school. Homeschooling only works with certain children. You've got to have the right kind of parent to get them started, and to be able to ...

    Aug 17, 2005


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling