User avatar

Rei

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    Finding buses...tax money going toward the school. And what's so bad about somebody taking a bus to school? It's not that taking the bus to school is that bad. It's ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: How do you get negative stars?

    That is certainly an intreesting glitch. Thanks for clearing that up, Nate.

    May 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Publicly Funded Religious Schools

    Just for simplisticy sake, public schools are those that are free and generally funded by the government. I suppose it is to be expected in England since there is no ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Publicly Funded Religious Schools

    You're right. I have no doubt that people would object to their money going to religious schools, especially in examples like that. The solution could be that you just let ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    And people having to take the bus to school, and finding more buses to transport those kids is exactly my point. And, yes, poor and and more well-off people do ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Publicly Funded Religious Schools

    The recent debate about schools reminded me of a discussion my Issues in Education class had. It's also been an issue that has been brought up recently by my provincial ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    Well, it is hard to have the rich and poor going to the same schools seeing as they tend to not live in the same neighbourhoods. When we get into ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    I never claimed a person deserves a better education because their parents are richer, but I don't think other people should have to pay for somebody else's kid's education. In ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    There was one critic who has a local TV show who said he gave it one out of five because the baby dragon was cute. Though honestly, I have seen ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Journey to the Center of the Earth

    I saw the preview last night, too. The guy next to me pointed out that it wasn't really an adaptation but more of a, "Wow, Verne was right!" sort of ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

    I ignored the song bit. I won't say when for people who haven't seen it yet, but there is one line said by Caspian where the subtext was so obviously, ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm suddenly feeling rather inadequate. Lmao. You're feeling inadequate? *pokes number of reviews* I've been here a lot longer than you :P

    May 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

    Haven't seen it yet, but if all goes well, I shall see it today. I am so excited!

    May 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm suddenly feeling rather inadequate.

    May 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    This is not a discussion about forms of government. Please stay on topic.

    May 16, 2008


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin