User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: Tattoos

    I'll stick with Henna tattoos. Chinese/Japanese characters would be great. Just for the fun of it, I'd love to get the characters for telephone. They look spiffy, and it would ...

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Song at your funeral

    That's right. It's "As the World Falls Down." I've got that movie memorized.

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Song at your funeral

    Yes, I agree with Gal on this one. It's a very depressing thread for a group of people who, for the most part, haven't even finished high school. Funerals are ...

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Packing for school

    I hate the thought of leaving my city to go off to school. My mother is mind-boggled. There are five colleges and two universities in Toronto, and I had to ...

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    You know what? Why don't we just erase this topic. It was a mistake to create it.

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    Never said I was worried about you. I just think you gave up on regular school too easily. There really is no way of knowing what would have happened if ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *gack*

    Not, actually, that's a good thing. It means you can type faster, without having to look. I can type pretty quickly, but I need to look.

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *gack*

    I think that's just sad.

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is anyone here a Pentecostal?

    I wasn't trying to make any judgement about you or your choice of friends. I don't think that about you, and I'm sorry if you took it that way. Categories ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    I believe you should never hit your children. Regardless of the reason. Doesn't matter how you do it, or how hard you do it. Take discipling children for violence. If ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is anyone here a Pentecostal?

    I know how cultural isolation can feel, so I understand where your coming from. But if you let yourself accept and become friends with people regardless of their cultural background, ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    Yes, rap is usually very hateable. Right now I'm being forced to listen to it.

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Those are quite possibly the cutest cats I have seen in a very long time! And Crysi, I like that shirt.

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    myself on occassion

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    Well, as I said before, it's unfair to make generalizations.

    Aug 19, 2005


"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
— William Shakespeare