User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1) Smallville (I have determined that the writers for this show are all a little sadistic) 2) Star Wars (Hayden is on the Top Twenty list of Hot Canadians) 3) ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    *Does and Irish jig* Drinks all around. *Randomly starts hitting people on the head with a rolled up poster* Those things are the official head-boppers at my volunteer job, you ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    Guess it depends on the soap, and if you hurt the kid while you're doing it. But does that really teach a kid not to swear? I mean, it's not ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Certain Words

    I don't know why, but I dislike the world glad. Eesh. I just don't like the way it sounds.

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Annoying commercials

    I don't think he was wanting them for himself. More likely he would get them for his daughter or son.

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Annoying commercials

    In general, commercials for cereal are kind of annoying. Though there are some good ones, like the one where a a man is sitting at the coffee table, eating Cherrios ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Packing for school

    Isn't it facsinating the tangets conversations can go on? We've got over a hundred public high schools, not counting the Cathlic school Board. Not to mention the number of private ...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    That was kind of my point. He wrote his plays for their entertainment value, nothing more.

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Packing for school

    From what I'm told, my college has only about 700 people living in res. Although when I heard this number, it wasn't clear if it was the entire college or ...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    Anything can be believable if you let yourself believe it.

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Packing for school

    I know we're off topic here, but I find it amazing how America can have so many tiny towns when it's got less landmass than Canada, yet ten times the ...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    Yeah. Kids are supposed to rebel at some point. It helps them learn for themselves why certain boundaries are in place, what they can and cannot handle, how to make ...

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Tattoos

    I used to know a guy who has a tattoo of the Canadian flag on his shoulder.

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Back!

    Yihoo! Good to have you back. *bops Nate on the head with a rolled-up poster* (I only hit people I like. :wink: )

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Tattoos

    What word do you think you'll get?

    Aug 21, 2005


If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March