User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    My brother wears make-up. Well, not much recently, but he used to wear it every day.

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    It's not likely to happen, but I'm going to do everything I can to make sure I have 2000 posts before I start school. Still, I'm not going to quit ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I wouldn't feed it to a dog..

    Fascinating. I suddenly feel my ears turning very pointy.

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    Does not. He falls into the sitting room. Or is it the drawing room?

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    I suppose that depends on how one defines brainwashing.

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    *tosses Sam out of the air ship*

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I wouldn't feed it to a dog..

    And what would these reasons be?

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    *puts poison in EBM's food* IT IS NOT A BALOON! IT IS AN AIR SHIP! AN AIR SHIP! DO YOU HEAR! *Throws a man out the door and watches him ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    Old lady goes boom. *Cuts to university classroom where a professor discusses the random explosiveness of old ladies*

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    Old Lady 1: So what's on the television, then? Old Lady 2: Looks like a penguin.

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    *applauds* Well said. However, Qi is not that far off. Brainwashing is sort of like a very extreme kind of conditioning, unless I'm mistaken.

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    (Please forgive me. I'm just very angry right now.) To branch off from the patronising and move on to parents underestimating their children, I hate it when my mother assumes ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Certain Words

    I was wondering the same thing.

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    yAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *Shudders* Don't DO that! Yeesh. It;s not nice to scare people.

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Violence and sex make you go blind!

    Quite freaky. Surprizing at first, but very very odd.

    Aug 23, 2005


The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler