User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    Dou itashimashite.

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Certain Words

    Come on, making up new uses for words is fun. But that is one I don't like. Another one I hate is 'sup. SAY THE ENTIRE WORD!

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: War of the Worlds

    I gotta find a copy of that book. After seeing the movie, I really want to read it. It's probably not all that boring. More likely you're just not used ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: War of the Worlds

    And the book was written over one hundred years ago. Science fiction doesn't really do well with retellings in that way.

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    *Hugs her larry* Man, I gotta lot of work to do if I want to get to 2000 posts. *whipes away sweat from her forehead*

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: War of the Worlds

    That has more to do with how it was written than who was staring in it. The movie is about the character he plays.

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    Personally, I have little respect for my father, but that doesn't have much to do with how he discaplined me. My mother dished out the discapline most of the time, ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    You know, you honestly made me laugh out loud when I saw what your new custome rank was.

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    Just twelve more to go, Bob!

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    I think when my brother was wearing make-up, it was more of a brooding thing. Sure, he was not very happy, but angst, I think, is the wrong word.

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    Odd child

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    If that's the case, where do you cook?

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Great words

    ubergeek spiffy (cheers, Ari) redundant superfluous paka nifty yeppers rats (when used in place of a more vulgar word) volunteer

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    So, Sam, if they don't draw in the drawing room, where do they draw?

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Great words

    We've got a topic about words we don't like. But what about words we do like? What are your favourite words?

    Aug 24, 2005


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury