-
Re: Excited about going back to school
Whatever. How was I supposed to know that? :P
Aug 27, 2005 -
Re: A Cause for Celebration?
*Shakes head* A writer who can't read. I actually saw that on TV once. It was because he had a stroke, but he ended up writing another novel anyway.
Aug 27, 2005 -
Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!
Yeah, well, that only matters if you want to get technical. Personally, I dislike technicalities. (Unless they work to my advantage)
Aug 27, 2005 -
Re: A Cause for Celebration?
*Steals Mesh's kitty*
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: Excited about going back to school
Well, if she's homeschooled, and has one sybling, technically it's true.
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!
I resent that. I am not odd. I am insane.
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: A Cause for Celebration?
Babies having babies. *shakes head* Emma, reread what I said. It was my UNCLE, not my dad. My father has no respect for the best genre in the world. And ...
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!
I say again, odd child. What am I the captain of?
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: A Cause for Celebration?
I suppose you could call my uncle a dubber. He worked on the English version of Sailor Moon.
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: Excited about going back to school
One of the schools I went to have three buildings. The main one had six floors.
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: Critiques?
Anything from The Pastel Unicorn would be appriciated, though what I'm really looking for is "What happens next?" ideas.
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: Excited about going back to school
You might look at things differently when you're older. Maybe, maybe not. But you never know.
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: A Cause for Celebration?
Does this odd child have the legal authority to dub anyone anything?
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!
I ain't no captain.
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: A Cause for Celebration?
Why don't we call it Bob. Even if it's a girl.
Aug 26, 2005
