-
Re: Annoying commercials
The bell mobility commercial for the phone that has music instead of a ring tone
Aug 28, 2005 -
Re: The Furbys Are BACK
I find the whole concept of a furby rather disturbing. Their voices are kind of creepy-sounding, aren't they?
Aug 28, 2005 -
Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!
Why don't you kick a piece into a frying pan. I'n hungry.
Aug 28, 2005 -
Re: The Furbys Are BACK
I used to have a furby. Then it died.
Aug 28, 2005 -
Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!
Can we eat them?
Aug 28, 2005 -
Re: The Furbys Are BACK
Ah furby. How do I love thee. Let me count the ways.
Aug 28, 2005 -
Re: My Birthday Yay
Happy birthday. Have a cookie!
Aug 28, 2005 -
Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!
Didn't you know that the legal age is ninteen in Canada?
Aug 28, 2005 -
Re: Critiques?
Certainly. Anything you want.
Aug 28, 2005 -
Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!
Well, I should hope not. You're only twelve. I'm of legal age, but I don't drink.
Aug 28, 2005 -
Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!
Getting drunk is stupid. It's better to just get really heavily caffinated.
Aug 27, 2005 -
Re: A Cause for Celebration?
*hands out cookies*
Aug 27, 2005 -
Re: Excited about going back to school
Maybe that comes from living in small towns. In Toronto, if you have the money, it's easy to do things with your friends, and even if you don't, and your ...
Aug 27, 2005 -
Re: Excited about going back to school
Doesn't anyone see their friends during school breaks?
Aug 27, 2005 -
Re: Excited about going back to school
You gonna be living on campus?
Aug 27, 2005
