User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: The Furbys Are BACK

    Nanopets were way better.

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Biblical Contradictions

    Yeah. I remember, several years ago, when the PM of Isreal was assassinated, the man who did it claimed God told him to do it.

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *gack*

    Same here. I can type up to sixty words a minute just using my pointer and middle fingers, and my thumb for the space bar. I think I type around ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A Cause for Celebration?

    Hold on. Is Elmo a boy or a girl?

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    Not kickin' chicken. Chicken that's been kicked.

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Open Adoption

    Qi has a point. It does depend on why the biological parents must give their children up for adoption. Very often, the reason parents give their babies up for adoption ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    I figure the rules would be different, but in this day and age, in developed nations like New Zealand and even most underdeveloped, who would hire someone without any formal ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    Do you have any idea what a nurse needs to be able to know? In most Canadian provinces, you need a university degree to be a nurse.

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *gack*

    They tried to teach me how to do that. Didn't work.

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Excited about going back to school

    I'm leaving Toronto next Saturday. *bites fingernails*

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A Cause for Celebration?

    Elmo's a puny little thing. Cookie Monster would beat her any day.

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    Thanks. MMMM. Chicken. *drools*

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Suggestive Adverts

    Correction sabradan: It's not JUST the advertisement's fault. They do share some of the blame.

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Furbys Are BACK

    What do you do witha furby, anyway? I could never figure that out. I would never have had one, but it came free when my dad bought a computer.

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Furbys Are BACK

    Nice sarcasm, Grif

    Aug 28, 2005


he’s a red flag but i might be colorblind
— ToastK