User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: A Cause for Celebration?

    Yeah, it is really odd that the cookie monster would be singing about vegetables. Don't parents realize that it's up to them to teach their kids good eating habits, not ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Packing for school

    We've got cable in our common room, so that's not something I need to worry about. Plus my computer has a DVD player.

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Month, August

    Ceffiene will do just nicely, thank you. Pepsi, YAY!

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Month, August

    You can never have too many parties, EBM. YAY, Snoink! Who in the heck decided I should be runner-up? He must have been on something really strong.

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your "name"!

    Debbie Dildo :-s

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Being able to sit in the common room as my res and watch a movie without being an outsider.

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Packing for school

    Been living in residence for three days now. It's amazing how easily I got settled. It really feels like home, it's so comfortable. Classes start tomorrow.

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Banning Breeds

    Recently, Ontario has decided to ban pit bulls from the province because of a few attacks. Dogs that are still in the province will have to be muzzled in public, ...

    Sep 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Furbys Are BACK

    N64? Geez. That was what, eight years ago?

    Sep 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Intelligent Design is Amoral Philosiphy: Omaha World Herald

    Cheers to that, Sponson. It's much more important to figure out where we are going that how we came to exist.

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Changed

    You could have done it by accident when you were changing your sig or custome rank.

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A Cause for Celebration?

    How do you know that? (tee hee)

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    I don't remember the first story I wrote down. I think it might have been a one-sentence thing in grade two, and it was about swimming when I go to ...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Biblical Contradictions

    True, true. I mean, even if you've read it in Hebrew, things could have changed from the very first copies because sometimes copiest do change things slightly, even when writing ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    Come on, he was hot in that movie. I love the songs he wrote for the afore mentioned movie.

    Aug 30, 2005


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal