User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    It also completely diminishes the authorety of the bible if people say that kids shouldn't read it because it could have that effect on them. It's basically showing their weakness ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Walking in the rain with my new friend.

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Discover Your Religion!

    agnosticism 96% Paganism 92% Islam 67% Buddhism 63% Judaism 58% Hinduism 50% Satanism 50% Christianity 29% atheism 13%

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Reactions

    Spent all morning bearfoot. It was fun. But I think I'll wear shoes for Prof Standards of practice. It just seems bad to do something so unprofessional for that class.

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pyjamas vs. Pajamas

    That's funny, Griff. Guess this is why I've never been completely sure how that word is spelled. But in Canada you get a healthy mix of British, Canadian and American. ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Reactions

    What sort of stuff do you like to do just to see how people will react? I went to class bearfoot for that reason, and tell people I'm an opposite ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Labels

    Labels only serve to keep people apart. Like was said, people labeled as preppies technically can't hang with people labeled as Goths. Jocks can't hang with geeks. It's also very ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Funny Search Queries for YWS

    Considering what we talk about sometimes, it's no surprize that people will come across it by accident when looking for porn.

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Funny Search Queries for YWS

    Well, there is one topic that says "Ciara is a guy" or something like that. That's probably how that one ends up leading to YWS.

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    I thought it was really cute my second night when a bunch of the boys were playing Super Mario and some other nintendo. It seems like half the time, we're ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    It's so much fun living in res. My friend Mike, who is second year in the same program as I am, was in res last year. He told me that ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    Just moved into residence at my college a few days ago. Loving it. Got to go to class without shoes on, since my class is in the same building as ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Month, August

    After what I experienced last night, I think caffiene would be a good idea. A bunch of the people in res got drunk. One person vomited all over her bed. ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Changed

    Yep. All the updates are really spiffy. It was worth having a few days off.

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I got to watch Inu Yasha today. Tee hee. Found another person who likes Sailor Moon.

    Sep 7, 2005


One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World