User avatar

Rei

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 'Earth's resources are there to be used, not conserved'

    Exactly, use them, but not to the point that we run out. When I took a course in high school abouty environmental issues we studied a concept called sustainable development. ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The British monarchy is outdated

    I definitely think that it is still good to have it. You certainly don't need it, but it is an important part of your history and identity, just like (on ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Reading 'Popular' Books

    One thing that an editor I met once made a really good point about books that end up that popular. True, these books are not always great literature. In fact, ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is four really equal to two plus two?

    This is absolutely nuts. Esoecially when you consider that the statement you're refering to has nothing to d with math.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's pants

    This is probably the silliest debate I have ever seen.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone seen the Indiana Jones movie 'The crystal skulls'

    I think the real problem people have with it is that people are busy comparing it to the others. I didn't love it, but I ignored the other movies and ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexual relationships in universities

    But the reality is that even if they don't mean it to, it does. The relationship between a student and a teacher has to be a professional one. Espcially when ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Hungry Anyone?

    Anything that is riddled with caffiene and sugar. That's my happy pill.

    May 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone seen the Indiana Jones movie 'The crystal skulls'

    Not surprizing that Russia has a low opinion of it considering it takes place when they were the major enemy of America at the time. They aren't exactly going to ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone seen the Indiana Jones movie 'The crystal skulls'

    I'm going to see in tomorrow. A friend of mine who saw it on Friday told me how he thought of iit which is probably why it failed. It overplayed ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexual relationships in universities

    If age difference does matter to you, five years does sound like a reasonable gap, but it does ignore the fact that everyone is an individual and has a different ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Why You Shouldn't Let Someone Tell You "That's Impossib

    640Kb enough for anyone? I've seen phone bills that have hundreds of dollars worth of data use, and it costs about ten dollars for one megabite unless you have a ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    It is true, we're never going to have all the schools have all schools with the exact same resources, but I suppose what I was getting is that it's wrong ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is freedom of speech a bad thing?

    The thing is, there are laws that create certain limits, like slander laws and limitations on certain kinds of advertising. However, if we had any laws that dealt with much ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Grammatical Errors In Public

    There is a restaurant near my house that has a "Help wanted" sign in the window. It looks like this: Help Wanted Apply To Day

    May 21, 2008


Stay gold, Ponyboy.
— S.E. Hinton