-
Re: How Do We Decide Sexual Preference?
One question: How is getting a sperm doner so you can get pregnant going against lesbianism?
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: Homesick
Thanks guys.
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: Cosmetic Surgery
Hey, watch out putting words in people's mouths. I didn't say that. All I said was that it this so-called "solution" makes it harder to overcome the problem than it ...
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: Boys in Eyeliner
Yeah, Johnny Depp pulls off eye make-up pretty well.
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: Homesick
Been away from home for about a week now. I am really falling in love with Cornwall, and I just went out with a really great guy I met here. ...
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: Pyjamas vs. Pajamas
Someone is res went to class in her PJs today.
Sep 11, 2005 -
Re: Cosmetic Surgery
Yes, but when you have options like plastic surgery, the likeliness learning to be happy with who you are does lessen.
Sep 10, 2005 -
Re: Discover Your Religion!
I always thought Allah and God were essentially the same thing, but with different names and interpred differently.
Sep 10, 2005 -
Re: I have a job! Well, three jobs
I would totally vote for you, too! But that just seems like way too much.
Sep 10, 2005 -
Re: Cosmetic Surgery
They've probably always had a very healthy weight and diet. And really, everyone is different, so that comment doesn't mean all that much.
Sep 10, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
I went for a walk outside, and I saw so many stars. It was amazing.
Sep 10, 2005 -
Re: Cosmetic Surgery
In a way I have, actually, because I am small, and have a very young face. Many people look at me and see a grade ten kid, and that effects ...
Sep 9, 2005 -
Re: Mcdonalds Vs. Obese People
Even if these people ate at McDonalds regularly, they could not sue them for making the child obese. Even if Brad's point is correct (and I have no knowledge to ...
Sep 9, 2005 -
Re: Cosmetic Surgery
I still don't think you understand, Katie. If you're disgusted with the changes in appearance that come with aging, it does effect how you think about getting older, at least ...
Sep 9, 2005 -
Re: Bonsai Kitten
Okay, Fontroy, you have been improving your grammar for the most part, but please, think before you type if you want us to understand what you're saying.
Sep 9, 2005
