User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Wouldn't you like to know?

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why don't you look at how the internet is effecting the world?

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Aren't they the most addictive things in the world besides drugs?

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homesick

    No, you haven't, not really. I just didn't want to include you because everyone but you were saying helpful things.

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    DIdn't you know that I'm taking sociology?

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you know that listening is a really important skill to have?

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    Personally, I think eyebrow piercinging look sexy on some men.

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    tatooes don't make you look down on people without tattoos.

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homesick

    Again, thanks for your support everyone but Qi,

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homesick

    Well, I've got a lot to miss.

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homesick

    I'm not sure, but I think I may have my first boyfriend.

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Do We Decide Sexual Preference?

    okaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homesick

    There's a Cornwall in Ontario, Canada.

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mcdonalds Vs. Obese People

    That's true. From what I have heard, the salads at fast-food places are pretty healthy as long as you don't use their dressing.

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Do We Decide Sexual Preference?

    Still, I don't see how trying to get pregnant, whatever method you choose, goes against lesbianism. Perhaps it's just a statement brought about by people who believe homosexuality is all ...

    Sep 11, 2005


I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!
— Feltrix