User avatar

Rei

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Do We Decide Sexual Preference?

    That's because in your faith, humans are supposedly separate from nature, and the natural world is no more than a tool to be shaped to your needs. Do your research ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    Sorry Qi: make us different. That better? Get over your moral superiorty, Bobo. I will never be a part of a culture where either the woman or the man is ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Do We Decide Sexual Preference?

    Yes, Wiccas are much more free and open about their sexuality, but don't just screw around with anyone. Gal obviously knows more than I do, but I do know that ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Lookalikes

    Wow, Ari, you do look like her. But you're gorgeous anyway, no matter who you look like! You're Ari, not Anne People used to tell me I look like Winona ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    MIKE!

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    I doubt most college students are walking around bearfoot, in shorts and a T-shirt they slept in, eating breakfast, ten minutes before class. I generally go to class bearfoot all ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    Sounds like he is to me, Qi.

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    People are really abusing living in res. The paramedics (who make up half of the people living in res) have a class at eight thirty today. I caught a couple ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    There are only three provable things that separate us from all animals. We wear clothes, keep the tools that we use, and have apposable thumbs. The statements you made, Bobo, ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    Like was said, decoration or cultural purposes. Some people get something representing a loved one or Chinese character than means something significant to them. Or once I saw a woman ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you relaize that English was created a thousand years ago by combining French and Anglo-Saxon?

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    Thank you. *takes a bow*

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Isn't the English language full of crazy words like that?

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you know how hard it is to tell the difference between the two?

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    Yes, but people get liposuction because they think there is something wrong with themselves. Tattoos and piercings are not about eliminating imperfections. They are just decoration.

    Sep 12, 2005


I, for one, welcome my new tomato overlords...
— Snoink