User avatar

Rei

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    Oh, yeah. Lots of traditions are great, and there's nothign wrong with prefering something because of tradition. My only point was that tradition is probably why you feel that way. ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    I feel really sick today, so I was really happy that I live just down the hall from class. I didn't have to miss it even though I couldn't be ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homesick

    It's scary for me. It really is. The place felt like home so fast. I'm fine with being here, but the relationship I'm beginning to develop with Mike is scaring ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    Can't argue with yout there.

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homesick

    I can hardly believe this is happening. I've been here for ten days.

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homesick

    He kissed me. He called me beautiful. *shakes head* He kissed me.

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Isn't it obvious?

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    You're right, there. It many ways, the part of the earlobe with no cartilage does make more sence than other parts. However, and I'm just spitballing here, it could be ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you know that Jack is one of the guys in charge of this outfit?

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    Oh yeah, I totally get what you mean, Bobo. It was awkward for me when I started going to multicultural school, but now it feels strange not to be surrounded ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What we'd like to see:

    The chatroom doesn't work. But if you want people to crit your work, all you have to do is send a private message and ask. You also just need to ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you know who Jack is?

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    I'm still never going to a Christian, also because of how Christianity views the world, as in humans are above animals and separate from nature. Bobo, you said these things ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    Yes, Hunter, you do have a point. Bobo, I respect your point of view, but please try to understand the difference between your personal preference and something that is actually ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: My apology and resignation

    The only thing you did that offended me was having the audacity to say that I will one day become Christian. But I do acceot your appology. You went about ...

    Sep 13, 2005


Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena