User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: Homesick

    About?

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Will you please stick to one question at a time?

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Murder mystery parties?

    I've played this sort of game, but never been to an entire party that was surrounded by that.

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you know that you should limit yourself to one question?

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Do We Decide Sexual Preference?

    You know, I think the dialogue the two of you just had proves a theory a friend of mine has. "There's only one religion and a hundred different ways of ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Does anyone know the best way to kill a man.

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Do You Like About YWS?

    I agree. The community is wonderful. I haven't had much energy for critiquing lately, but I've seen been able to come here and participate. It calms me, and helps me ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Who are you, anyway?

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homesick

    Thanks, Snoink, but it doesn't really mean much if you don't know what I really look like. Especially since I'm pretty sure you really are a teenage female.

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    You know, Qi, if you're going to be rude and insult my new home, I'd prefer it if you did not post in my topic at all.

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Hey, come on, there's a topic for that. This is for happy things. My mommy e-mailing me

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Mike's reassurance that everything will go at my own pace. (Can you tell i'm feeling really fixed on Mike right now)

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you know that this is all in fun?

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Didn't you know that Nai is evil?

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you know that the only person who can confuse you is yourself?

    Sep 14, 2005


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare