User avatar

Rei

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    The odd thing about me and Mike is that while we first saw each other on move-in day and first really talked the next, we technically met several months ago ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Is anything about this game relevant to anything?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    Well, that's the thing. My Grandfather claims love. But was it love or lust?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    There's a pound key on the computer?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    How can a girl get a straight answer around here?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What are you implying?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    Does anyone here think it's possible? The guy I've been talking about, I really don't know how I feel about him, and it's confusing the hell out of me. My ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    Now you're just being arrogant about your own superiority, Bobo, by using an argument that has no real grounding even in religion.

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    And was if you WERE?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    Actually, you would be surprized what a chimpanzee is capable of if you've never studied them. I have seen them use computers, but only with a touch screen. They were ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Art

    I think you've killed this debate before it could really get going, Bobo.

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Are you evil?

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Art

    Something that's nice to look at, listen to, or read that is creative.

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    The note I found from Mike this morning

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homesick

    Okay. I'm not all tha sure about how I would be able to post a photo of myself, but I will see what I can do.

    Sep 15, 2005


Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that.
— Jin, BTS