User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Wasn't I talking to you?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Didn't we watch it in the common room just last week?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness

    "I'm not crazy. I'm insane." Got a big laugh out of my boyfriend.

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Isn't it a Monty Python movie?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Does she need one?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    Wow, Gal, you certainly have a fantastic way of phrasing things. I think you hit it right on the head. It is probably what people mean when they say they ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness

    Me, during an awkward silence with Mike, since I'm new to this sort of thing, I might just look at my feet and say, "My toes are pink." Today, I ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    Tell that to the people at the hershy factory.

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness

    What sort of really random things do you do or say?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you know how the brain works?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    So instead of first sight, it would be first meeting.

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you technically have to think to play in the question game?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What are you thinking?

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are humans just animals?

    First, Bobo, sorry for that. I guess I just misread what you were saying. It is very true anout autistic people. There is a Toronto boy who managed to learn ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    I don't really know. But one thing I do know is that a lot of the things that used to feel corny, don't feel corny anymore.

    Sep 17, 2005


The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe