User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Did you not read the question properly?

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    For what?

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Deliver what?

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Does everyone here do drugs?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness

    I flicked water at my boyfriend.

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Are you on something?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    Then I guess I'm lucky I have a private room and only have to share a washroom.

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What did you see?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    DId you just make a statement before your question? *gasps*

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Whats' wrong with talking about boyfriends>?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why would you want to talk about that when there are perfectly good boyfriends to be discussing?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What shall we change it too?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Wasn't I talking about a movie that the college residents were watching in the common room last week?

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    How you turn my world you precious thing. You starve and near exhaust me. Everything I've done I've done for you. I move the stars for no one. You've run ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    The one thing (and the ONLY thing) that sucks about living here is doing laundry every Sunday. I did all kinds of stuff around the house, but laundry was Mom's ...

    Sep 18, 2005


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm