User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Haven't I told you?

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    You're what?

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    DIdn't you know that I'm evil?

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Art

    Okay, maybe I misread something, or maybe I was referring to something someone else said, but can we PLEASE get back on topic?

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness

    Going to class in my fuzzy monkey pajamas!

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you realize that I'm not confused at all and I'm just messing with your minds?

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Art

    Do you realize you've just contradicted what you said before? They are not exactly the same, but are not comepletely separate either. They need each other. I haven't been taking ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Who wouldn't want what?

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Art

    I'm not an expert on tradition and culture, but one thing I know is that traditions are a big part of what makes my culture what it is, from the ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Art

    I once saw a program where they were discussing what makes good art. They had on display a bunch of paintings by some pollock wannabes and four-year-olds. One art critic ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    MIKE GAVE ME A TEDDY!

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you even have to ask?

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Didn;t you know that I already have a boyfriend

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    WHy would I want to do that?

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    After the last couple of days, I feel inclined to say that is not the case with me. I dunno. I'm just too confused and don't know if I'm ready ...

    Sep 19, 2005


A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb