-
Re: Love at First Sight
Pins, we're making decisions and conclusions based on what we know about children who have recently started puberty. All children are different, but there are some generalizations that can be ...
Sep 29, 2005 -
Re: Eating Distorders
Technology plays a role when it comes to magazine photos. It used to be that you could just play around with optical illusions with clothes and make-up to "enhance" a ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Art
tee hee Debates are so funny when you're not involved.
Sep 23, 2005 -
Re: The U.S.A
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying, Brad. If he has an obligation to the nation as a whole, why not each individual part? I'm not critisizing. I really ...
Sep 22, 2005 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Bye. Gone for good this time. That's right, Qi, Brad and Aniar. You won't have to put up with me anymore. I've finally managed to find a place where everything ...
Sep 22, 2005 -
Re: A simple request, all, please listen.
I give up. I said I was sorry. I also forgot that you and Galatea (Why the heck does such a lovely woman want to spend her time with someone ...
Sep 22, 2005 -
Re: A simple request, all, please listen.
That's unfair. Now you're making assumptions. In my second post, I was only making general statements. I in no way said or implied that I thought this was the only ...
Sep 21, 2005 -
Re: A simple request, all, please listen.
I really do not like your attitude. If you're going to whine about something, you should expect people to respond in a certain way. I will not "suck on" is. ...
Sep 21, 2005 -
Re: The sex trade
Just because you try to regulate prostitution doesn't mean you eliminate the problems of prostitution. And there's always going to be illegal activity going on in the sex trade, like ...
Sep 21, 2005 -
Re: A simple request, all, please listen.
It's also just good in general to have an awareness of the world around you. But you still should want to know what's going on in your local area.
Sep 21, 2005 -
Re: A simple request, all, please listen.
Why not do something really radical and get your news from the newsstand? Lots of journals and papers and magazines the way people used to get all of their current ...
Sep 21, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
What the heck are you talking about?
Sep 21, 2005 -
Re: Love at First Sight
Not necessarily. Bobo, you seem to have a very strong spirituality, and Qi may not Without knowing him, I can't say for sure), so you would look at these things ...
Sep 20, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
What do I have to live for?
Sep 20, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Haven't you been paying attention
Sep 20, 2005
