-
Re: Religion and Racism
First of all, I don't think they were all completely the same race. I think in their genetic makeup somehow they had the potential for all the races we have ...
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Changing Religion
Not believing in what the bible says Jesus is makes you a Jew? Yes, check the falacies section. Judaism is a very complicated and multifacited religion and culture. Heck, I'm ...
Jun 13, 2008 -
Re: Religion and Racism
If you believe tha story, from what I can tell, God just made us different. He didn't make us hate each other.
Jun 13, 2008 -
Re: House is to Soda Can as Phone is to...
Pat of course. It's always Pat.
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Anyone seen the Indiana Jones movie 'The crystal skulls'
Yeah, that was just a little bit weird.
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Major Evolution Flaw
Thunder, please don't tell anyone what they can or cannot say.
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Anyone seen the Indiana Jones movie 'The crystal skulls'
I think the reason they wanted to go for the alien thing is simply because it had to take place in the fifties when you take into account Ford's age, ...
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Is four really equal to two plus two?
The program co-ordinator for the course I took said it's where all the mathphobics go. You just made the puddle bigger.
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Ugh!!!
Thanks Nate. Then what's 25? The new 14?
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test
I agree, razor.
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Is four really equal to two plus two?
You see that funny pink puddle by my chair. It came out of my ears an hour ago.
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Ugh!!!
17 is old but 22 isn't? *head explodes*
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Ugh!!!
17 old? Then what does that make me and my 22-year-old self?
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Ugh!!!
Yeah, and using that word negatively also makes being gay as in homosexual a more negative thing.
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Ugh!!!
Gay? Um.... No.
Jun 1, 2008
