User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: 50 THINGS ADMISSIONS NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT COLLEGE

    1. Quarters are gold. 2. Two meals per day is the standard. 3. Road trip whenever possible. 4. Going to the mailbox was never an ego booster/breaker before. 5. You ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sab, just because the team is in Toronto doesn't make the players Canadian, just like all those "American" hockey teams. Although that was a very proud day for the city ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    I'll bet. There aren't that many people in this city that I know of who aren't white Christians or non-religious. Such a contrast from where I live.

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    I'm actually thinking of writing something on living in college. You know, campus life and all that. If anyone's got any stories or ideas, please post them!

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you even have to ask?

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Who is this crazy person who stole my kitty?

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A History of Violence = best movie of the year so far

    So that scene that was supposed to be Philidelphia may really have been Toronto? I thought the place looked familair.

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you know?

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    Meh. I'm not too good to carry a quarter.

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Can't anyone tell me the point of soup? (I'm really only hear to collect the cool quote for a paper I'm doing. The prof wants us to be as creative ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What's the point of soup?

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm bored

    So am I!

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks

    Personally, I don't care if an American industry goes sour if the product/service that industry produces also has a domestic industry. But come on, America is buying out the entire ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ari's YWS Sweet Sixteen Random Off The Wall Birthday Party

    I'm in love with a moose.

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    If the boy is thirteen and he started at around eleven, that is recently is my mind. When a girl starts puberty is a little irrelevant since we're talking to ...

    Sep 30, 2005


The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14