-
Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?
Let's not forget that large portions of America once belonged to England.
Nov 20, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Aren't you guys getting a little silly?
Nov 20, 2005 -
Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?
Yep. There are several biligual towns and cities in and around Quebec. Cornwall is one of them. When I was in Toronto, I would often say the odd word in ...
Nov 20, 2005 -
Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?
You'd be surprized. You'd know if you ever met a French Canadian who also speaks English or a Newfie.
Nov 20, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Does anyone actually have posts directed at me or am I just a critiquing machine to you people?
Nov 20, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Wasn't I the one who posted before you who said I'd put out the fire?
Nov 19, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Weren't you asking me?
Nov 19, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Wouldn't anyone?
Nov 19, 2005 -
Re: Student Loans
Oh, the joys of OSAP.
Nov 18, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Doesn't anyone know that I put out that fire?
Nov 18, 2005 -
Re: The YWS Neverending Birthday Story
YWS is hungry for lots of new stuff. The moderators keep the members in funky mood and enjoy global diversity throughout the forum when dinosaurs unleash absolutly unholy noises that ...
Nov 16, 2005 -
Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs
We're allowed to do a lot of things that really aren't very good for us, so how is it being a constitutional right relevant to whether or not it's a ...
Nov 15, 2005 -
Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs
Still, it is unfair to make generalizations.
Nov 15, 2005 -
Re: The YWS Neverending Birthday Story
YWS is hungry for lots of new stuff. The moderators keep the members in funky mood and enjoy global diversity throughout the forum when dinosaurs unleash absolutly unholy noises that ...
Nov 15, 2005 -
Re: Are Antidepressants given too freely?
You were one of the few people I had in mind, Gal. Like I said, it's fine to use them, but only if no other options will help. Zany, there ...
Nov 15, 2005
